Jail Phone Numbers

Accident & Offense Reports _____________210-335-6095


Central Magistrate (City side)____________210-207-7532*

Central Records______________________210-335-6201

Chaplain____________________________210-335-6329 or 6179

Clothing Exchange for Court_____________210-335-6152


Front Desk __________________________210-335-6300

Human Services______________________210-335-6335

Mail Room___________________________210-335-6240


Medical_____________________________210-335-6260 or 6167

P.R. Bonds__________________________210-335-6315

Sheriff’s office_______________________210-335-6010

Visitation information (English)___________210-335-0074

Visitation information (Spanish)__________210-335-0092

Warrant Tip Line (24 hours)_____________210-335-0455

*Go to Central Magistrate for more information.

Ask a Question or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.


  • Maria  On February 23, 2016 at 8:59 am

    Have a comment regarding the screener at the Annex. My son has been an inmate for approximately one month and our experience has been dismal. My comment is about the short, heavy-set young woman who does the screening when we visit on Monday evenings. The disrespect is astounding. She treats people with no dignity, raising her voice as if though we are children with uncalled for remarks. This woman has no regard for the kind of stress and sorrow families suffer during this difficult time. We are NOT there to cause anyone any difficulty nor have we broken the law. Treat us with the respect we deserve. This young woman needs some serious training in that respect.

    • admin  On February 27, 2016 at 10:10 am

      Maria – We are not the Bexar County jail. We are a private website that attempts to help the people who have to deal with the jail system. Screeners are still hired employees. Call the Sheriff’s administration office at 210-335-6010 to lodge a complaint.

  • Maria  On February 26, 2016 at 8:59 am

    Have a question. My son’s substance abuse is what has ultimately put him in jail. I refused to bail him since I figured this confinement and hopefully a rehab program in the future would be what is needed.

    This is a new experience and the most tragic one of my life. To add to my grief, I am now finding out that drugs are everywhere in the jail and that inmates use commissary money/food in exchange for drugs. Commissary money??? How is this possible? Is there someone on the inside that can withdraw the money from their accounts in exchange for drugs? It would be hard to believe that anyone would exchange drugs for a bag of chips. Just what is going on and how do drugs get in the jail? I find the lack of vigilance appalling!

    • admin  On April 9, 2016 at 5:32 pm

      Maria – It’s easy to find something that paints the worst possible picture but that is far from the truth. Drugs are not rampant in the jail. Do drugs get in? No doubt they do but nowhere near as easily as you think and not in large quantities. We will refrain from explaining the various ways it can be done for everyone’s safety.

  • Ms. Cordova  On February 26, 2016 at 2:55 pm

    What is work release and how does it work?

    • admin  On April 9, 2016 at 5:28 pm

      Ms. Cordova – It’s a way to do your jail time without losing your job. A person can be released in the morning for work and return at night to serve their time or maybe serve their time just on weekends. It all depends on what the judge allows.

Post a Comment

Required fields are marked *