Depositing Funds on the Internet

Funds can be added to an inmate’s commissary from the internet.  You will need to have the inmate’s first and last name, his sid number and the Facility locator number.  The Facility locator number is 278201.  You can get the sid number from Central Records.  Once you have all the information you are going to need go to the Touchpay Portal to process your deposit.  Information can be viewed in English or in Spanish.  According to the Touchpay site the funds will usually be deposited immediately but they do say in some cases it’s possible that it may take up to 24 hours.  I think that’s to cover any computer issues that might happen.

According to the Banking department at the Bexar County jail, there is no limit on how much money can be in an inmate’s commissary account.  If you have any problems with your Touchpay account you can contact Touchpay support at 1-866-204-1603.  You can also contact their customer service department at 1-866-232-1899, option 1 or extension 2009 and 2010.  Or you can contact them online at customer support.  This link takes you to a page that looks like it only gives information but on the left side of the screen is a tab that says Contact Us that will take you to a window that allows you to send an email or click on our Contact Us link to go straight to it.

Ask a Question or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.


  • admin  On March 25, 2015 at 11:08 pm

    Janet – He should have waited in line to get his property (including money) back after he got released but some people leave without getting it and have to come back at a later time. He can contact the Banking department at 210-335-6201 to see how to get it.

  • David  On March 30, 2015 at 11:43 am

    Do they notify inmates when money is added to their books? If so, how long after it is sent?

  • admin  On April 10, 2015 at 6:10 pm

    David – Yes, within 24 hours.

  • Mom  On April 24, 2015 at 9:39 pm

    Will there be a record of what is purchased by my family member with the money that I put on the account and if so will I be able to access the record?

  • admin  On May 7, 2015 at 10:40 pm

    Mom – No, you can’t access the record.

  • melissa  On June 6, 2015 at 3:58 am

    I sent Monday to my husband and he stated he received it and put in an order but had yet to receive what he asked for.. how long before he gets it. It’s been about a week now.

  • jesus  On June 9, 2015 at 8:56 am

    how in the hell do I put money in an account from internet?

  • admin  On June 20, 2015 at 6:41 pm

    Jesus – You’re posting from the screen that has the link. It’s the one that says TouchPay portal. Click on that.

  • ale  On July 5, 2015 at 6:37 pm

    My husband did not recieve all of his comissarry how do i go about this its been 2 wks and still nothing nobody can give us an answer as to what happened with the stuff he ordered….

  • Melissa  On July 16, 2015 at 1:07 pm

    My daughter was just moved to the GEO unit, is there a different site to add money to my phone so she can me other than IC Solutions? I have her marshal number now and would like to get it set up

  • admin  On August 1, 2015 at 2:41 pm

    Melissa – You will need to contact that company. We do not have information on them.

  • admin  On August 1, 2015 at 3:16 pm

    Ale – He needs to file a grievance. The forms are in the day room.

  • admin  On August 1, 2015 at 4:01 pm

    Melissa – Your husband needs to ask the pod officer what the delivery schedule is. If it is beyond that then he needs to file a grievance. The forms are in the day room.

  • Krystal  On August 1, 2015 at 7:34 pm

    How do I know if my payments went though when paying with a credit card online?

  • admin  On August 8, 2015 at 11:01 am

    Krystal – You can call the Banking department at 210-335-6287. They are a 24/7 department.

Post a Comment

Required fields are marked *