The Bexar County Jail has changed inmate calling providers.  The new company is ICSolutions.  Cost per call is different depending on the jail.  They do not say what the cost is for Bexar County but they do say ICSolutions will tell you the cost during the set-up process or you can call them at their customer service department, 888-506-8407.  That department is open 24/7, a nice change from the previous provider.

ICSolutions will accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit card, check-by-phone, Western Union, money order and cashier’s check.  They also offer various ways to contact them:

Customer Service: 1-888-506-8407 available 24/7

Email: customer@ICSolutions.com

Website: www.ICSolutions.com

Mailing Address:

Customer Service
2200 Danbury Street
San Antonio, TX 78217

Ask a Question or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.


  • Janie  On May 28, 2014 at 11:02 pm

    Can a inmate know if he is blocked from making a phone call to number he is blocked from calling

  • ck  On June 3, 2014 at 7:42 pm

    I put money on card and I’m getting calls from jail but nothing is going through. I can’t hear them on the other end

  • admin  On June 10, 2014 at 2:21 am

    CK – Contact ICSolutions to see what the problem is.

  • admin  On June 10, 2014 at 2:32 am

    Janie – He will find out when the call won’t go through.

  • Roxanne  On June 11, 2014 at 10:12 pm

    I’m pressing 5 to accept the incoming calls and the ic solution system is by passing it. I’ve also tried saying five to accept the call and it’s not working. Help I want speak to my friend. What the problem why can’t we speak #help

  • maria  On June 17, 2014 at 9:56 am

    Ok so the internet says it solutions accepts payments visa master card American xpressed debit card CHECK-BY-PHONE western union money orders and cashier checks …well I called 2 set up an account 2 receive calls n was told they do not accept CHECK BY PHONE MY problem is y say u accept the check by phone e payment on da Internet then hve me waste my tym lookin 4 my check book placed on hold for 15mins. Then told u do or accept check by phone …u might want 2 update any changes the company has made for future people like myslf trying to set up an account to tlk to a lived one incarcerated

  • admin  On June 27, 2014 at 4:40 am

    Roxanne – You need to contact ICSolutions. They are a private company that handles the inmate phone system.

  • admin  On June 27, 2014 at 5:01 am

    Maria – Thank you for the information. It does not seem ICSolutions gives very good service. A lot of people are complaining about them. We suggest you contact the Sheriff’s Office to complain. The number is 210-335-6010.

Post a Comment

Required fields are marked *